Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Food is yummy. Here's some.

I absolutely LOVE cooking, and I'm moving to a dorm, so I can't cook anymore. I figured that since it would be a while, I would write down all the recipes I could remember so I would have them later. I'll do it in installments in case anyone out there actually cares.

So, here. I give you the easiest recipe ever made.

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup Sugar
1 egg
1.5 cups Peanut Butter

Heat oven to 375 degrees and grease a cookie sheet. Mix all three ingredients in a bowl until combined. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for eight to fifteen minutes, checking consistently after eight minutes.

Tomorrow we shall present... my method of lasagna. Or maybe a chicken and potato casserole. I dunno. Let me know what you want.

Oh, and. TWO DAYS! Wee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Thanks, I like food.

August 21, 2007 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home